Need a little extra in your Easter decorating? Try this DIY Hoppy Easter Sign Tutorial! I love that you can personalize handmade signs to fit your family. My made ours to fit our family right down to the bow ties and hairbows!
Here is what you need to make yours:
Sanded and stained wood board
pom pom or cotton balls
1. Find the bunny file you like best! I liked this one because it has different bunny profiles. Open it up on your silhouette software and edit to your liking.
3. Use transfer paper to stick to your prestained board.
4. Paint over your vinyl lightly. You want your brush to be almost dry to get this effect. Use more paint if you would like more coverage. You can sand it more with sandpaper once it is dry if you would like a more distressed look.
5. Lift up vinyl as it is almost dry! Don’t let dry all the way!
6. Use your pom poms or cotton balls. One cotton ball was enough for all of my bunny tails.
7. Hot glue them on.
8. Make ribbon curls and bow ties using your choice of ribbon.
9. Hot glue them and you are done!
Enjoy your new sign or pin this idea for later!
This post may contain affiliate links. These links earn the site a small referral commission at no additional cost to you!